GaugeTec would like to clarify the steps you will need to take to make sending us your test kit a smooth and trouble-free experience.
When shipping us your test kit, we suggest using a shipping service that can track and verify that delivery was made. GaugeTec will use UPS for return shipments, unless otherwise directed.
WE CANNOT send to a P.O. Box.
• When preparing your test kit for shipment, please open all valves and drain all water from the kit.
• Remove all spare test cock fittings and tools from the kit.
• Place test kit and hoses into carrying case. We will need the hoses for inspection and pressure testing.
• Place your test kit in a box with packing material on all sides to protect it from damage.
• Print and fill out our RECALIBRATION FORM and fax, e-mail or place form in the box with the test kit.
Send Test Kit to:
3005 Windland Drive
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
When the test kit is returned to you, please open immediately and connect to a water source, then inspect it for damage. If damage has occurred, please notify us within 10 days of delivery for further instructions.
GaugeTec will package your test kit carefully, in an effort to eliminate any shipping damage.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have:
Thanks for choosing GaugeTec.